Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) Meeting Submission Deadlines
Submission deadline calendar for Human Research Ethics Committee meetings across Sydney Health Partners' Health Districts.
Browse the submission deadlines below to find a meeting submission date that suits your schedule. While Sydney Health Partners endeavours to ensure all dates listed are correct, please always refer to the health service's website for the most up-to-date information.
- Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) HREC Meetings
- Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network (SCHN) HREC Meetings
Please note low or negligible risk paediatric-specific research can be submitted at any time to SCHN.
- Sydney Local Health District (SLHD), Concord HREC Meetings
- SLHD, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPAH) HREC Meetings
Please note low or negligible risk applications can be submitted at any time to SLHD RPAH
- Western Sydney Local Health District HREC Meetings
Low or Negligible Risk Research and Quality Assurance projects can be submitted at any time to WSLHD with a weekly close off of 5pm Thursday.
Please note: In NSW, ethics proposals for studies that include linkage of routinely-collected state-wide data must be submitted to the NSW Population and Health Services Research Ethics Committee (PHSREC).