Annual Early Career Research Awards
The Sydney Health Partners 2023 Annual Early Career Research Awards will be presented at the SHP Annual Forum on 19 July 2023.
The awards celebrate the achievements of early career researchers and clinician researchers across SHP, who have made important contributions to clinical and health services research in SHP’s priority areas.
The awards target early-career researchers and clinician-researchers (up to ten years post PhD), whose primary work appointment is with one of our partner organisations, and whose research is primarily clinical or health services research.
Each award includes funding of $2,500 towards work-related expenses.
Applicants can apply for one of six awards:
- SHP Award for translational research addressing a health priority
- SHP Award for clinical trial excellence
- SHP Award for research collaboration across the SHP partnership
- SHP Award for using research to change health practice
- SHP Award for consumer involvement in health research
- SHP Award for significant research contribution to women’s health by an early-career woman researcher (nationally sponsored award)
Entries for the Annual Early Career Research Awards 2023 are now closed.