Implementation Science Health Conference Australia 2021
Health systems continue to be challenged by systematic differences in the health status and outcomes of different population groups.
The inaugural Implementation Science Health Conference Australia 2021 (ISHCA 21) will bring together international and Australian leaders in implementation science – including Sydney Health Partners, Maridulu Budyari Gumal SPHERE and the National Centre of Implementation Science – to explore contemporary themes in health equity and how implementation science can be harnessed to increase the benefits of health and medical research to all.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation in NSW, ISHCA 21 will now be held online on the 24th, 25th and 26th of November commencing with a satellite session the evening of the 24th.
We are still seeking abstract submissions and the deadline for those has been extended by one week to Monday, 13 September.
You are invited to submit your research relating to the field of implementation science. Topics for consideration include:
- engaging communities in partnerships
- applying implementation frameworks, models and theories in health research
- health system readiness to engage in implementation research and practice
- implementation strategies
- outcomes focused research or practice
- reports on research methods, measurement and tools for implementation research and practice
- implementation and pragmatic trials and programmatic approaches in healthcare
- literature reviews, including scoping, narrative, systematic reviews.
Registrations will open soon but in the meantime, please save the dates to take part in the conference, and help us advance the science of implementation in Australia.
For further information about ISHCA 21 visit implementationscience.com.au or email email@example.com