Applying for research governance approval across health organisations within Sydney Health Partners and other parts of NSW should be much easier.
Several health organisations have come to an agreement to request the same information from researchers who apply for research governance approval. This will be especially helpful for multi-site studies. The Researcher Common Checklist guides researchers to provide all necessary information and documentation for governance applications, to help avoid delays in obtaining approvals.
While individual applications must still be made for each site, by following the Researcher Checklist, you will already have all information needed for every site.
The checklist applies to the following health services and hospitals:
- Western Sydney Local Health District
- Northern Sydney Local Health District
- The Sydney Children’s Hospital Network
- Sydney Local Health District (Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Concord Hospital)
- South Western Sydney Local Health District
- Northern NSW Local Health District
- St Vincent’s Hospital
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District
- Central Coast Local Health District.
Downloads and More Information
If you have any feedback after using the Checklist, please email: email@example.com